Monday 9 June 2014

Find Your World - Its Never Late to Start

There are things in your Life you have done and there are more things in Life you want to do. We all must have said this to ourselves at some point or the other in time 'I wish I had done that.' But Life is more than just regrets and missed chances. You can always start what you wanted at any point in you life, no please don't think even your age will limit your abilities.

This video really opened up my views on how we are all judging our lives to follow a path without much thought. For example, I wished just this morning after seeing the awesome weather on NICE peripheral road that I go on a long drive then and there. But, in reality there are very limiting things that we control ourselves. Unfortunately, I had to shun that idea and instead get my mind into the office mood. There are much more things like this that we really wish to do. You will agree 100% with me that most of these get crushed only in your imaginations. 



The thought that life is short and unexpected makes our mind attentive and suddenly we feel the rush to do so many things. Your undefined mission "Find your World" always stays in your mind, regardless of lot of other compulsive tasks that you have to devote your time to. I believe in doing things that give me a sense of satisfaction and brings warmth and happiness to my heart. It can be as simple as cooking your favourite dish and getting appreciated by your dear ones to as challenging as going on a trek in one of the inaccessible peaks around the world. Just take a look at the map of your city and its surrounding areas and suddenly you will realise that there are a lot of places you have not discovered and visited. The simple and secret way to happiness is chasing your dreams and chasing them without tiring. Believe me, you will feel so good after doing things you always aspired too. 

We can discuss about the craziest ideas we have and want to attempt in life. Do share your thoughts in the comments section below. And yes, most of the materialistic wishes can be fulfilled thanks to ebay. Have you checked out their social accounts - facebook and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment