Tuesday 6 May 2014

Black Dog, especially TGR is the ideal way to have an easy Evening




We all love to return home from office early in the evening and like to spend some time relaxed at home. Is there anyone here who does not like the thought of having a relaxed and easy evening. After a tired day, I love to forget about everything else and clear my mind. The human mind and body needs some time of its own to unwind. The everyday life of, people like you and me affects the mind.



What is your Idea of an easy evening. Some like to have warm drinks some like cold drinks. But I prefer hot drinks in a cool temperature. Black Dog, is a favourite in my friends circle. Nobody has ever declined an offer to sit together and have a drink of Black Dog together. What makes Black Dog the de-facto choice among the larger section of people is its appealing effect on the mind. It is not smoky or tarry like most of other drinks. Personally, a smoky tasting drink does not add to the relaxed mood, but instead does the opposite. By and Large, Black Dog has been accepted as one of the smoothest drinks with sublime taste.


Now, Black Dog has upped their game with the Triple Gold Reserve Scotch. United Spirits Limited (USL) launched the Black Dog TGR in India just a couple of months ago. TGR is an enhanced drink, which is triple matured. TGR is a perfect recipe for a relaxed evening. I would pull out my easy chair into the balcony, where the view of neighbourhood is mesmerising. Turn on a soft instrumental music track, bring out my favourite Black Dog TGR along with some ice cubes. A perfect relaxed setup for me is the company of Black Dog, cool breeze, a play list of my favourite tracks and of course some ice to enjoy the Triple Gold Reserve Scotch on the Rocks.

Do tell me your idea of easy evenings, and how you make it special with the Black Dog TGR.

Disclaimer: The content is meant only for people above the age of 25

No comments:

Post a Comment